Tuesday 22 November 2016

Ravensburger Santa's Christmas party 1000pc jigsaw puzzle

Christmas gift ideas for puzzle lovers

32 days until Christmas, and counting! Our town is already bedecked with garlands of Christmas lights. Eddie and I enjoy looking at the window displays. It feels so festive. Last week I baked our first mince pies of the season (all gone now) and made some foodie gifts for friends too.
To put me in a festive mood, I have also tackled a beautiful Santa's Christmas party 1000pc jigsaw puzzle from Ravensburger.


Whenever I get a Ravensburger puzzle for reviewing, you can almost hear my sigh of content. Opening a new box of a jigsaw puzzle is a wonderful experience.
This colourful puzzle shows Santa's Christmas party in full swing. In the centre you see Santa and his Mrs dancing and looking at each other lovingly. This is a more traditional Mrs Claus, not the one delivering gifts in a super cool helicopter as seen in the latest M&S ad.
The elves are dancing too. There is a snowman watching all the fun, and the wild animals too came out of the forest to join the party.





The windows of the beautiful lodge in the corner shine invitingly, and the festive lights illuminate the dark blue background.




The puzzle comes in a sturdy box. Jigsaw pieces are made from high quality cardboard, using the softclick technology.

This 20th anniversary limited edition jigsaw puzzle will make an excellent gift for any puzzle lover. If there is such a person in your life, how about treating them for Christmas.

It is nearly finished, I just need to find the remaining three pieces which have mysteriously vanished from the box. I usually work on a puzzle a little bit at a time, and keep the puzzle on a big puzzle mat which I tuck under the sofa. I am still not sure how the pieces might have disappeared from under the sofa, and today I've spent a lot of time, looking in all the corners. Maybe the elves have been playing a joke on me?!

Disclosure: I received the puzzle for the purposes of testing and reviewing. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I hate it when that happens - hope you manage to find the missing pieces. It's a beautiful puzzle and quite an achievement to have finished it :)

    ReplyDelete