Sunday 21 January 2018

Toy Wonderama 500-pc jigsaw puzzle from Ravensburger

jigsaw puzzles as gifts

Years ago, when I was a young teacher, I accompanied a group of school kids on a visit to a private collector of toys. Their apartment was an astonishing museum of dolls and toys from all over the world. All walls were hidden behind the shelves with exhibits. It was a fascinating place. The collector knew so much about the history of toys, and children were very excited.
Why am I suddenly reminiscing about it?

Toy Wonderama 500-piece jigsaw puzzle from Ravensburger reminded me of that private museum.
This colourful puzzle will keep you entertained and engrossed for hours.

I started it, once my children were back in school after the winter holidays.

best jigsaw puzzles

This is the latest design from popular American artist Aimee Stewart.
The main image shows shelves, packed with vintage toys and games.

best jigsaw puzzles

You will find old-fashioned dolls there, vintage trains and airplanes, all kinds of vehicles and moving toys. Space age transport like rockets are crammed together with robots and fairground attractions as well as clockwork characters.


best jigsaw puzzle


Like all Ravensburger jigsaw puzzles, Toy Wonderama is made of high quality cardboard, with linen finish to minimise glare on puzzle image.

best jigsaw puzzles


It is suitable for 10+ years, but my 7-year-old was happy to help me with finding pieces.
The finished puzzle measures 49x36cm when complete.


This puzzle will make a lovely gift to any jigsaw puzzles fan.
Toy Wonderama was my first puzzle of 2018, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. But then, I always enjoy Ravensburger puzzles, they are my way of relaxing.


Disclosure: I received the puzzle for the purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment