Wednesday 7 March 2018

Ravensburger Perplexing Puzzles no.11 - Make It Medley 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle

best jigsaw puzzles


I was returning home this morning, after taking Eddie to school, and almost bouncing on the way like a middle-aged Tigger. I thought to myself that I have several favourite things waiting for me at home: a puzzle to finish, a new episode of Shetland to catch up on BBC iplayer (I confess I have a big crush on Jimmy Perez) and a cup of coffee.

Make It Medley 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle from Ravensburger is no.11 in the Perplexing Puzzles series.
It's an absolute treat for any puzzle fan.
I adore this kind of puzzles, with lots of details and challenging patterns and designs.

best jigsaw puzzles


The photo taken by Devon-based photographer Greg Shepherd shows what I would call a creative chaos. It is a paradise for crafters.
Greg is brilliant at arranging complex, challenging still life images. This is the third  puzzle from the series which I worked on, and I loved every minute of it.



There are all kinds of crafting accessories and materials, from fabrics to ribbons, from colourful thread spools to beads of all possible colours and designs.



All the crafting stash is artfully arranged, inviting you to a visual feast.


The finished puzzle measures 70x50cm when complete. It is suitable for ages 12+ and is made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimise glare on puzzle image.

This weekend we will be celebrating Mother's day. This splendid puzzle could be a lovely gift for any Mum who loves puzzles as much as I do.

If you like the sound of this puzzle, you might want to check out some other puzzles from this series - No.8 Glittering Gemstones or No.9 Retro Revelry.

Disclosure: I received the puzzle for the purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment