Monday 18 October 2010

I want my Mummy...


... to share all the precious moments when Eddie smiles, or "talks" to me, making cute little noises... I need her to help me when he is screaming his head off, and poor abandoned Sasha wants attention as well...
She stayed with us in the last days of my pregnancy and the first three weeks after Eddie was born, and I don't know how I would have managed without her. I was worried sick thinking how Sasha would cope without me at home for several days. I tried to explain things to Sasha but with him being autistic and non verbal, it is difficult to know what he really understands or thinks. They coped without me though it wasn't easy for either my Mum or Sasha, but if anything it brought them closer.
When I arrived home with my baby boy, Mum helped me with the house, cooking and shopping so that for the first three weeks I could concentrate purely on my baby, bless him.
I do talk to her on the phone every day, but I so miss sharing all the precious little moments. Ahhhhh, I want my Mummy.
This is my Mum with Eddie.

1 comment:

  1. Aww...its such a pity your Mum is so far away. You'll never forget that help....my Mum did the same for me when I had Kane and its a time I often think about.

    ReplyDelete