Thursday 13 February 2014

All Things Nice tea (Bluebird Tea Co)

Here I am again, admiring the rosebuds on a plate and thinking of the lovely summer days and elegant roses, cascading in my garden. Wishful thinking, of course, as it has been raining non-stop for weeks, and our garden looks sodden and uninviting, even with a sprinkling of snowdrops like a patterned carpet. I close my eyes and breathe in deeply.  All Things Nice from Bluebird Tea Co looks luxurious and smells like a mini-garden.
All Things Nice refers to the nursery rhyme about little girls, who are made of sugar and spice.
This lovely blend contains such ingredients as Jasmine white tea, rosebuds, lemongrass, cinnamon and liquorice.




All Thins Nice has been created by tea mixologists and experts from Bluebird Tea Co. They are passionate about tea, and their creations have scooped a lot of awards. They even run tea mixology masterclasses. the next one is taking place in Brighton on 28 February, which actually happens to be my birthday. But hopping on a train for a late masterclass would be quite tricky. Maybe one day I will treat myself to a trip to a tea mixing class.



When brewed, this tea is light golden in colour. It is a delicate floral tea, with a beautiful scent of rose and jasmine. Cinnamon adds a touch of warmth to the brew, and liquorice makes it naturally sweet. Very refreshing and aromatic.
I would imagine it will be lovely as iced tea in summer (will we ever get summer?!).
You might be too late to order it for Valentine's Day but nothing stops you from enjoying it any day of the year.



This blend is a kind of a Marie-Antoinette of the tea world, in her bucolic pastoral phase, all pretty rose buds and delicate hues.



Disclosure: I received a sample of tea for the purposes of testing and reviewing. All opinions are mine.






3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Then I'm sure you'll like this tea as well, Alison!

      Delete
  2. Such unusual flavours. The liquorice flavour intrigues me ! The packaging looks so different too.

    ReplyDelete